- Chaotic Stupid - This is usually a Mage, and can easily
be identified by the casting of Fireballs in a 10X10 room.
- Lawful Suicidal - These people tend to be knights, who go
forth and fight monsters to the death. (Usually Theirs)
- Neutral Greedy - These people will do whatever gets them
the most loot and magic at the end of the exercise.
- Neutral Boring - This is how most Neutral Good characters were
played, generally being goody-two-shoes, but lacking any real drive to do
anything in terms of developing character.
- CG/P - Chaotic Good with Psychotic tendencies - Usually
reserved for high-level rangers who use the fact that Giants and Ogres are evil
to go off and collect obscene amounts of XP by killing them. For the better
good, of course, uyaup.
- And my favorite, reserved for monsters - Neutral Hungry.
Spells that are beyond the range of 9/10th level spells:
- Dispel Stupidity
- Silence 15 Toddlers
- Remove Smirk
- Power Word, Lawsuit
- Protection from Taxes
- Charm Spouse
- Transmute Buick to Porsche
- Neutralize Internet
- Locate Sanity
- Annoyance - A break through in politician teleportation
- Torture - Same as annoyance, only 2 politicians
- Torture II - Same as torture only 2 democrats (grin)
- Summon Uzi
- Control DM
- Summon AD&D Snacks
- Stun DM
- Remove Foot From Mouth
- Power word, kill TSR
- Power word, summon democrat
- Power word, kill DM
- Power word, tickle - torture DM until he gives you every artifact